When You Want to Forgive but Don’t Know How
by Mark Riggins
Now Available on Amazon
As a pastor who couldn’t forgive, I was stuck . . . for three years. Here’s what I learned:
- Forgiveness is easy to understand, but hard to practice
- When hurt takes you to a place of bitterness, you get stuck
- Most people struggle (85% of people say they need help in order to forgive)
- Jesus modeled specific forgiveness behaviors that will help you get unstuck
- We often focus on why people should forgive, but this book focuses on how you can forgive.
If you want to forgive but don’t know how, then this book is for you.
What Others Are Saying
“Mark has started a conversation that the Church has desperately needed to have for a long time. Mark helps us get unstuck. Do yourself a favor and read this book.”
BEN REED, Small Groups Pastor, Saddleback Church, Lake Forest, CA
“Mark is just the man to help us navigate forgiveness. He lives what he writes, and I love that. I predict you’ll end up buying copies to give away.”
Dr. DANIEL HAHN, Lead Pastor, ENCOUNTER, Ventura, CA
“Mark’s story is one based not on theory, but on his real-life story, and aren’t those always the best? Mark’s story and insights will help you release the grip of the grudge and move forward in freedom.”
JEFF HENDERSON, Lead Pastor, Gwinnett Church (North Point Ministries) Metro Atlanta, GA
“Pastor Riggins has written a highly informative book on how to forgive. He uses engaging stories and much practical, Bible-based advice to help the hurting learn how to forgive.”
Dr. ROBERT ENRIGHT, Ph.D., Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison & Co-founder, International Forgiveness Institute
To pick up your copy right now, click HERE.
Click HERE to subscribe to my blog and you’ll receive the first chapter for free.