Yesterday was my 2nd daughter’s 9th birthday. She’s growing up too fast. I know she’ll be leaving for college tomorrow . . . seemingly. (In reality, we have approximately 472 short weeks left before she leaves for college.)
So I thought I’d make a list of the things I want her to know before she leaves home.
So Kennedy I want you to know that:
- God made you
- God loves you
- You can trust God no matter what
- You need to make the wise choice
- Consider others before yourself
- Your friends will determine your future
- Your purity will pave the way for your intimacy
- Your freedom is found under God’s authority
- If you see as God sees, you will do as God does
- You will go further with others than you will alone
Now, I’ve got to get to work. It won’t be easy but she’s worth it!