Earlier today I shared the Top 5 Blog Posts from December. Here are the Top 5 Blog Posts from 2011 based on traffic:
1) I Closed a Church (Part 1 – Simply the Facts) – This is toughest blog post I’ve written.
2) I Have a New Job – This was the blog post I was most excited to share.
3) “We’re Moving to California” – Kid’s Reaction – Still smile when I watch this!
4) I Closed a Church (Part 2 – An Emotional Process) – Tough but helpful for me to write.
5) Draw Our Heart – Part 2 – This explains exactly why we Texans moved to California.
There have been over 5K visitors to the first 50 blog posts. I’m honored. Thanks for stopping by. For now, I’ll continue with the Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday blog posts.