Yesterday I shared my personal “Top 5” bloggers. Today here are my “Top 5” tweeters.
1) Jon Acuff (Author & Dave Ramsey Team Mbr in Nashville, TN) – FUNNY, Creative, Authentic. This week, after a trip to Vietnam he tweeted, “Monday I tried to explain to Vietnamese villagers why my blog traffic is so important but they were surprisingly unreceptive.” @jonacuff
2) Rick Warren – Rick’s condensed insightful thoughts are made for twitter. This week he tweeted, “You are not an accident! Your parents may not have planned you, but God did. Ps. 139:14-16” @RickWarren
3) Dave Ramsey – Funny, personal, financial/leadership nuggets. Here’s a tweet from this week: “Give praise in private AND in public. My favorite: Recognizing team members in front of their spouse or parents.” @DaveRamsey
4) Tom Ziglar (Zig Ziglar’s son) – Common sense. Tweet this week, “If your ride through life is not as smooth as you would like it to be, blaming the road may not be the answer.” @TomZiglar
5) Stuart Scott (ESPN Host) – Lots of “on the field” sports tweets plus Stuart openly shares his current battle with cancer. Tweet this week: “If CT scans every 2 or 3 months is needed 2 Fight Cancer then that’s what I’ll do. Even it means glowing green from radiation. #cancerhumor” @StuartScott
Not on twitter? Check out Michael Hyatt’s article “The Beginner’s Guide to Twitter”. In 20 minutes you’ll be COMPLETELY familiar and utilizing it for all of it’s wonderful purposes!
Already enjoying twitter? Who are some of your favorites?